Loss Of Passport/Travel Document In Malaysia
- Necessary Steps to take:
- Surrender immediately to the Enforcement Division, Immigration Department of Malaysia;
- Bring along items as per checklist;
- Do not use the service of middlemen or agents;
- Give full cooperation during the investigation and recording of statements by an Immigration Officer.
- Requirements Checklist
When dealing with the Malaysian Immigration Enforcement Division, please bring along the original documents and copies of the following:
- Passport number / copy of the lost passport / travel document;
- New Passport / Travel Document;
- Police report;
- Tiket pesawat/bas/feri (bawah 7 hari).
- Additional Requirements:
- Any evidence of entry (land passes/tickets/list of passengers);
- Certificate from the Embassy;
- Copy of pass / previous document (if any);
Memo reference from the BPA/BPP/VPP/MIDA (if applicable).
- Bayaran: Special Pass: RM100.00
BPA-Foreign Workers Division, Immigration Department of Malaysia
BPP-Employment Pass Division, Immigration Department of Malaysia
VPP-Visa, Pass and Permit Division, Immigration Department of Malaysia
MIDA- Malaysian Industrial Development Authority