- The contribution and dissemination of prohibited information and negative materials contrary to national policies is prohibited.
- Disseminating information that smells of politics, sedition or racism or anything that affects the reputation of the Ministry and the Public Service is prohibited.
- Visitors who wish to use facilities such as forums are required to register as a security measure to prevent unwanted things from arising.
- Visitors must ensure that files sent via attachments are virus -free.
- Visitors are solely responsible for the information locked in.
- All information to be uploaded into the Malaysian Immigration Department Portal must be approved by the Head of Division/Department.
- The website of the agency or company that requires a link to the Treasury Portal or otherwise must obtain the permission of the Head of Department.
- Intrusion or attempt to hack the Malaysian Immigration Department Portal is prohibited.