Malaysia Immigration Department Headquarters
Level 4 (PODIUM)
No 15, Persiaran Perdana, Precinct 2
62550 Putrajaya Federal Territory
Phone no: 03-88801298
Fax no : 03-8880131
Enforcement of the Immigration Act 1959/63 (Act 155), Passport Act 1966 (Act 150), Immigration Regulations 1963 and the Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Anti-Smuggling of Migrants Act 2007 (Act 670). Performs operation and arrest/rescue, conducts investigations, prosecution, manages compound and deportation / repatriation of detainees.
2. WHEN DO YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH THE MALAYSIAN IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT DIVISION?
You can deal with the Malaysian Immigration Enforcement Division if:
3. YOU ARE A NON-MALAYSIAN WHO:
- is staying in Malaysia beyond the approved period;
- has no Valid Pass/Permit to stay in Malaysia;
- has lost your Passport/ travel document in Malaysia;
- has violated the Conditions stipulated in the Pass/Permit: has remained in Malaysia after the pass or permit has been revoked by the Director General of Immigration, Malaysia;
- has in possession any entry permit, pass or certificate which is false or altered or are involved in the making, falsify or alter an endorsement or document;
- is carrying out activities that are contrary to the conditions of the issuance of the pass or permit;
- is among those who are deemed by the Director General of Immigration, Malaysia as prohibited immigrants;
- is involved in human trafficking or smuggling of migrants;
- is involved as a guardian/employer hiring/harbouring illegal immigrants in the premises;
- has a child who is born in Malaysia and but does not have a valid pass or permit to stay in Malaysia.
4. YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY :
- involvement of the guardian / employer who hires/harbours illegal immigrants on the premises;
- involvement in human trafficking or smuggling of migrants;
- involvement in the making, falsifying or altering an endorsement or document;
- any offence involving illegal immigrants, human trafficking or smuggling of migrants and intend to make a complain.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 07:05