Collective Travel Document
The Collective Travel Document In Lieu Of Passport is a valid travel document issued by the Malaysian Government for the purpose of travelling to Brunei,Thailand and Singapore only. The document is issued to a group of 5 (minimum) to 20 (maximum) people.
3. Documents Required
- Form IM.101A. The form can be obtained from any Immigration office in Malaysia or downloaded from Malaysian Immigration Department website (both sides of the form should be printed on white A4 size paper).
- 2 copies of a recent photograph with light blue background (3.5 X 5 cm).
- Identification Card /Army Identification Card /Police Identification Card or Temporary Certificate (JPN.KPPK 09 or 11) for applicant over 12 years old
- Birth Certificate for applicant under 12 years old,
- Consent from either parents for applicant under 18 years (Form IM.42A),
- The applicant must be present at the Immigration office.
4. Where to apply
Any State Immigration Office.
Valid for nine (9) months from the date of issue for a single journey.