Restricted Travel Document
The Restricted Travel Document is a valid travel document issued by the Malaysian Government for the purpose of travelling to East Malaysia.
3. Documents Required
- Complete the Im.42-pin 1/97 form. The form can be obtained from any Immigration office in Malaysia or downloaded from the Malaysian Immigration Department website (both sides of the form should be printed on white A4 size paper)
- Two (2) pieces of photograph with white background with size 3.5 cm x 5 cm
- Previous Travel Document (if any)
- Identification Card (KPT) / Army Identification Card / Police Identification Card or Temporary Certificate (JPN.KPPK 09 or 11) for applicant over 12 years old
- Birth Certificate for applicant under 12 years old
- The applicant must be present at the Immigration office
4. Where to apply
Any State Immigration Office.
- Valid for five (5) years from the date of issue.
- Can be renewed for a maximum of five (5) years from the date of expiry.