Certification of Status
This document is issued to individuals who claim to be Malaysians.
2. Where to Apply
Applications can be made through a Malaysian sponsor at any Immigration office in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak by providing evidence of citizenship. Applications can also be submitted to the nearest Malaysian Mission Abroad.
- Certificate of Status application Form IM.45
- Birth evidence such as birth certificate/ "W" Form/ Citizenship Evidence
- Three (3) copies of applicant's photographs (3.5cm x 5cm)
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Parents’ Identification Cards
- Parents’ evidence of marriage
- Parents’ birth evidence such as birth certificate
- Original and copy of parents’ passport/travel documents
- One (1) Family photograph
- One (1) sponsor's photograph (3.5cm x 5cm)
4. Payment RM10.00
- Last Updated on Monday, 05 March 2012 08:03