Division J - Foreign Worker
|Address||Immigration Department of Malaysia Headquarters|
|Level 2 (PODIUM)|
|No 15, Persiaran Perdana, Precinct 2|
|Task Force Bangladesh||8880 1594/88|
|Foreign Domestic Helper
- Responsible for the procedures for employing foreign workers and implementation of the procedures:
- Issue the Visitor’s Pass (Temporary Employment) and its extension to new foreign workers;
- Issue the approval letter for the Application for Visa With Reference (VDR) to foreigners / foreign domestic workers who enter Malaysia after the approval for the employment of foreign workers has been issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs;
- Issue the Check Out Memo for foreign workers / foreign domestic helpers who return to their country of origin;
- Carry out investigations and referrals for lost passports of foreign workers / foreign domestic helpers, authorised temporary transfers for foreign workers, applications for change of name and address of the company, abscondment cases of workers / foreign domestic helpers and affirm the validity of the Visitor’s Pass (Temporary Employment) for foreign workers / foreign domestic helpers who have been arrested by the Law;
- Handle claims for refunds of levy, deposit and bank guarantee;
- Acquire the security deposit / bank guarantee / warranty insurance / personal bond if the foreign workers have absconded.
To manage immigration affairs related to Foreign Workers in line with national interest and security.
Aspires to be the division that is the benchmark of high Performance and integrity in the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
Improve the service delivery system of the application for foreign workers and related activities in line with the economic development and national security of the country.
Excellent Service With the Client in Mind
6. QUALITY POLICY
The Foreign Workers Division is committed to provide excellent services where the client comes first
7. ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
- Administration / Revenue
- Foreign Domestic Unit
- VDR Unit / Outsourcing
- Inspectorate Unit / Investigations
- Advanced Unit / C.O.M
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 06:45