Division E - Enforcement
|Address||Immigration Department of Malaysia Headquarters|
|Level 4 (PODIUM)|
|No 15, Persiaran Perdana, Precinct 2|
Enforcement of the Immigration Act 1959/63, Passport Act 1966 and Immigration Regulations 1963
- Prevent undesirable foreign nationals or those who fail to comply with immigration laws from entering the country ;
- Deal with acts and activities that conflict with the 1959/63 Immigration, Passport Act 1966 and Immigration Regulations 1963;
- Enforce the Immigration Act 1959/63, Passport Act 1966 and Regulations 1963 in a fast, firm, fair and effective manner.
- To keep the number of illegal immigrants (PATI), which are in the country minimal and manageable, and
- To ensure that Malaysian citizens comply with all rules and regulations prescribed by law in matters relating to bringing in and hiring foreign workers
Achieve quality service and build public trust in the Enforcement Division
"Achieving Excellent Service "
"Friendly, Thorough, Fast and Tough"
7. ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
- Administration Unit
- Operations Unit
- Investigation Unit
- Prosecution Unit
- Expulsion Unit
- Forensic Unit
- Last Updated on Friday, 09 March 2012 01:33