Division B - Finance
|Address||Immigration Department of Malaysia Headquarters|
|Level 6 (PODIUM)|
|No 15, Persiaran Perdana, Precinct 2|
Responsible for providing financial management as a support service in the Responsibility Centre (PTJ) so as to ensure that all activities pertaining to management, financial and security will function accordingly and efficiently, towards the achievement of the department's objectives.
To improve financial management through efficient distribution, control of allocation and continuous monitoring of the Immigration Department’s funds.
"Towards excellent finance management".
- Encourage the participation and involvement of the State Directors/Divisional Directors(HQ Level) in financial management activities;
- Increase the awareness of the importance of accountability in financial management;
- Enhance knowledge on approaches of the financial system through professional training;
- Abide by financial regulations and procedures.
5. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
- Development Unit
- Managerial Unit
- Procurement Unit
- Administration Unit
- Payment / Emolument Unit
- Revenue / Trust / Deposit UnitControl and Monitoring Unit
- Last Updated on Friday, 09 March 2012 01:15